A PART OF THE HOTEL COMPLEX IS THE CARAVAN PARK
THE KYALITE PUB AND CARAVAN PARK.
Within the Hotel bounds is a quiet friendly caravan park that allows you to enjoy your holiday to the fullest.
Only a short walk to the boat ramp on the Wakool, or a few minutes drive to endless Regional Parks. Some many spots to stop, throw in a line or let the kids run wild exploring our great Australian Bush.
The park offers a range of accommodation from tent or caravan sites, bunk houses, luxury self contained units.
- All units and bunkhouses are climate controlled
- All units and bunkhouses have fridges and cooking facilities.
- Wonderful grassed park with stacks of room for the kids.
- The park has large toilet shower block including laundry with clothes washer & dryer.
- The pub has a general store attached with all the daily needs.
- Fishing tackle/bait/barbeque gas/fishing licences –lots more.
- We cater for individuals, couples and larger fishing groups.
- The pub Restaurant has normal opening hours of Friday and Saturday evening and Saturday and Sunday mid-Day. With prior arrangement we are quite happy to open to cater for larger groups.
- One of the parks' greatest attaractions is "NO RoadPressure" . Thats right, you can enjoy a couple of coldies, and perhaps 'one more' with your mates and then walk back to your camp.
- Accomodation and How much?. Everyones needs are different so we do not quote prices. Give us a call 03 50382221 and we will be more than happy to quote.
- Ensuited Park Units Bungalow Style Cabin Accomodation Rooms having two bunk sets ( 1 dble)
3 Bedroom House